GFH Financial Group would like to inform its shareholders and the markets that it has successfully raised a US$ 300 million 5 year Sukuk. The order-books were oversubscribed 2.5 times, exceeding US$ 750 million. The strong market demand and successful closure of the Sukuk reflects market confidence in GFH and was supported by S&P and Fitch ‘B’ rating.

The Sukuk saw strong participation from international investors who received 48% of the allocation and the remaining 52% was allocated to regional investors. The successful closure of the Sukuk also sets a strategic milestone for GFH’s upcoming growth phase and places GFH in the international debt capital markets.